• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

evil nylint build

ferp420

who did i wanna be again
Subscribed Member
ive been commissioned to build another nylint jeep but the kicker is he wants to use the scx6 axles and tires
on mine i used mostly 10th scale axial stuff except the ryft axles

im stuck on the transmission and or transfercase
first though was to use a ryft trans for the tcase and something else up front to mount the motor to but i dont have one to mock up and ill still have to addapt the 6mm outputs to 8mm inputs on the axles

the scx6 transmission i feel is too big but might be doable if i dont do the full depth interior also i could use cut down stock driveshafts and wouldent have to addapt them

any input would be helpfull

as it sits now

My first build was a 1/18 Nylint so seeing that body brings back some great memories!

I don't have any tips... but I'll be following along and taking notes. Who knows, I may hafta see what I can find on ebay:cool:

My first build was a 1/18 Nylint so seeing that body brings back some great memories!

I don't have any tips... but I'll be following along and taking notes. Who knows, I may hafta see what I can find on ebay:cool:
Same. My first post here back in 05 was for a 1/18 nylint I modded.

Back