• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

esc?

1/8

Does anyone know what a good dual esc and motor combo would be for a 1/8th rig? And about how much and where to get it.

Like others have said fxr is nice but I am a fan of castle because I think their brake is better than most

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I looked at both of your suggestions, but is their anything that you would recommend that I would not have to spend $200 on? Cause I still need the motors as well.

I looked at both of your suggestions, but is their anything that you would recommend that I would not have to spend $200 on? Cause I still need the motors as well.

Prolly not. MOA rigs are expensive.

You could get cheap crap. but noone is gonna recommend it

and if you get yourself a star, you could prolly find both ESC's with a BEC for way under 200 in the classifieds

OK. That is totally understandable, but nothing recommendable that comes with motors? Or would I be able to use the 55t's that I have?

Your motors would be fine. I don't run moa, so idk if that would be the preferred turn, but they will work.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I run dual 65t in my rig. Top speed is not fast but I have enough torque to brake stuff which I prefer

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OK that's what I was wondering, cause I already have 2 540 motors. But just to let you know I'm only asking questions cause I an new to the crawling thing, all my other cars are built for speed. Thank you for theinformation though.

Back