• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ebay 15% Coupon.

soze

I wanna be Dave
Link to Coupon Details - https://ebay.to/2PKjdET

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).

Pay for your item by 10:00 Pacific Time on August 28, 2018

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PREGAME15

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 8:00 AM PT August 28, 2018 until 10:00 PM PT on August 28, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing!

How did you find that? I'm not seeing it on the ebay homepage or the app.

Edit: It's on my ebay app now. I notice you're on the other side of the country from me, maybe it gets rolled out by timezone.

Last edited:
It’s on my eBay.ca homepage. It says offer doesn’t expire until 8/29 1 am eastern tme

haha i just yesterday received my final 5th of 5 items ordered last time... no fun tickets available to grab stuff this time... DOH!

thanks for posting, Soze!

I got too excited bought a bunch of stuff, went backto buy and realised you can only use the coupon on once! Doh! had 2 hobbywing 1080 in my cart and was denied arghhh......my fault for not reading the rules iguess

T-Rex Frame and Axle Sliders for my Aprilia. Coupon meant basically the Axle slider was free. Thanks for the heads up."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Attachments

• T-Rex Slider IMG_6262.jpg
    T-Rex Slider IMG_6262.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 602
  • T-Rex Slider IMG_6263.jpg
    T-Rex Slider IMG_6263.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 599
I'm hoping there's another coupon over the Labor Day weekend. It's been a while since eBay gave us a 20% coupon...

Check your eBay homepage. If you're enrolled in eBay bucks there is a 8% ebay bucks with browser, 10% ebay bucks with app promotion going on. Not as good as a flat out discount on everything, but it's still something.

https://ebay.to/2wwXfwr

15 % off $100 = a wimpy 15 not a big deal really

I ll just get some more used stuff for almost nothing, Now thats how you get a real deal:flipoff:

Well I just upgraded my graphics card in that case. I have to wonder how they run such a promotion though, are they just raising everyone's fees slightly as well?

I have to wonder how they run such a promotion though, are they just raising everyone's fees slightly as well?

I wonder the same thing. I sell on ebay occasionally and my seller fees have been 10%, which would mean ebay is actually paying out 5% on every sale during the promotion. Maybe large-volume sellers pay higer seller fees, or maybe ebay just eats the cost. I'm not going to question it too much because I've been saving a lot of money! 8)

15 % off $100 = a wimpy 15 not a big deal really

I ll just get some more used stuff for almost nothing, Now thats how you get a real deal:flipoff:

$15 off of $100 is nothing to scoff at. It could be better, but it could be nothing as well.

Well I just upgraded my graphics card in that case. I have to wonder how they run such a promotion though, are they just raising everyone's fees slightly as well?

I just thought eBay sucked it up and took less profits those days that have coupons and sales. Retail stores have sales without anybody to push fees on.

Ordered myself a yet-to-be-revealed (it's a secret!) Lexan bodyshell for a future modification to my Bomber using the coupon, literally moments before it expired...

'Cuz I finally got a new job offer the same day!

Back