• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dual micro Sidewinders on JR9505

I am trying to setup my xr10 on my Jr9505 but cant figure out how to set up the dis on it. I am running the old school ar6000. I am trying to run everything om the right stick so I have my Ail as steering and throttle on Elev. I have it mixed now so I can drive forward and rev but cant figure out the dig. Its on a 3 pos switch but if I flip the switch in either direction its full throttle in that in that direction but only on the rear motor not the front. So if I flip the switch forward its full speed forward and reverse if I flip it back. I tried to use the mixing I have found for the dx7 but the programs are not the same. Any help will be appreciated.

Back