• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Drift wheels on Hyrax’s

Scraig0128

Hi everyone. I have a question. I want to do a 80 series build but wanting to put te37s on it. But can only find 1.9 te37s for drift cars.
Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows if I can make drift wheels work with a set of hyrax’s? Even with a bit of tire glue.

Check out Boom Racing. They have 2 versions of the TEs, normal and dished, as well as different colors. I've been wanting a dished set but they've been sold out for a while.

The TE 1.9s for the drift cars will work for the crawler tires if that's what you're asking. Just glue em on like you said. I've got some Advan 3 spokes glued on some Axial Falken tires.
afaa5e8f6b6b3e26d546b2655ae420f6.jpg

Back