• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Don't look popular

CajunDutch

Seems that RC crawling is not a popular thing in south Louisiana. i am just a back yard crawler. I have an Axial Wraith which was purchased as a kit. Running the basics. Axial 27t brushed motor, Axial AE-5 ESC, Hi-tec HS-7955TG servo, Radio link RC4G 4 channel radio receiver. Riding on Pro-line Faultlines wrapped in Pro-line Flat iron xl's. Boomerang type I shocks, and custom self done paint job. will post pics when i am allowed to. I also have a Mini E-Revo, which was my first RC. It to has seen many dollars worth of work. Anyway just a hello from New Iberia. Everyone have a wonderful day.

Yeah I used to live in Deridder and I had to drive a few hours to events in order to find anyone to crawl with. Shreveport, Monroe, and Houston were the closest groups that I know of. There is a hobby shop in Biloxi that does events. That may be the closest thing to you.

I moved to Las Vegas a couple weeks ago and it has been pretty easy to find a group. :D

Back