• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Discontinued

I think I knew this or maybe it’s been mentioned but I went to buy some ssd pro44 axles and the front is discontinued. So I thought I’ll look into the whole TK kit.. seems to be no longer available also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its rtr nonsense like this that makes me glad ive never driven my axial xl fully modded.

I think I knew this or maybe it’s been mentioned but I went to buy some ssd pro44 axles and the front is discontinued. So I thought I’ll look into the whole TK kit.. seems to be no longer available also

well thats a shame ... I really like my TK. maybe given that there has been a lot of updates on the market its time for a V2 ... Its a great kit and top notch quality I would get a V2 if available without a question. :mrgreen:

Are you referring to the complete axle kit or all the individual parts as well?

i wonder if SSD anticipates the end of the SCX10ii and so wants to clear out the compatible pieces and move on to the 10iii. I suppose a TK2 could be based upon the new axles

i wonder if SSD anticipates the end of the SCX10ii and so wants to clear out the compatible pieces and move on to the 10iii. I suppose a TK2 could be based upon the new axles

It looks like you can buy all the individual pieces except the knuckles. Yea who knows, I’d say anything is possible. It’s just a bit more expensive to piece one together that you could buy the complete axle for

The SCX10 II builder's kit is no longer listed on the Axial site. Only 10 II still there is the revised Deadbolt and I'm not sure why they even bothered with that thing. Making the Deadbolt 3 as a straight axle version of the base camp would have made more sense.

Maybe I should go ahead and order a set of the Pro44 housings for my son's truck while I can.

Maybe I should go ahead and order a set of the Pro44 housings for my son's truck while I can.

Might be a smart idea. I bet if you asked SSD they would tell you if they plan to discontinue making them. The 10.2 is so prevalent its quite likely they will continue with upgrade and replacement parts for a time. They certainly did that with the Ascender

Back