• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dingo winch bumper

SuperDutyScaler

Pebble Pounder
Recently I've been doing some upgrades to my og scx10. Few years back I swapped on the dingo body and now I'd like to add my rc4wd warn winch...problem is the dingo front bumper wont accept the winch. So what's everyone running on the og scx10 to mount a winch? I've found a couple on Amazon that I could try and send back if I dont like them. And yes I understand the parts for the og axials are fading away, I just dont see the need to upgrade to a newer vehicle when my scx10 performs and does.excatly what I want from it. And its never broken on me so its staying

Almost anything for the scx10ii or element Enduro or vs40 or ssd trail king will probably fit.

The scx10 parts are pretty universal.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Recently I've been doing some upgrades to my og scx10. Few years back I swapped on the dingo body and now I'd like to add my rc4wd warn winch...problem is the dingo front bumper wont accept the winch. So what's everyone running on the og scx10 to mount a winch? I've found a couple on Amazon that I could try and send back if I dont like them. And yes I understand the parts for the og axials are fading away, I just dont see the need to upgrade to a newer vehicle when my scx10 performs and does.excatly what I want from it. And its never broken on me so its staying

You could use a stock 10.2 Cherokee XJ bumper, which fits the Dingo perfectly, and I believe can mount up a winch.

Back