• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Different lighting systems

Josh_evans

I've been looking up every type of lighting system out there and there's nothing that has everything I want. I can't go DIY because I can't actually use my hands due to loss of function. I really want headlights, red tail lights, brake lights and reverse lights. I'm not too fused about indicators. I also want a light bar but I've read that it'll be best running that off another battery but I still want that on another channel on my remote. Is there anything out there I can buy or I could get someone to make up that could do this?

Cheers Josh

I've been looking up every type of lighting system out there and there's nothing that has everything I want. I can't go DIY because I can't actually use my hands due to loss of function. I really want headlights, red tail lights, brake lights and reverse lights. I'm not too fused about indicators. I also want a light bar but I've read that it'll be best running that off another battery but I still want that on another channel on my remote. Is there anything out there I can buy or I could get someone to make up that could do this?

Cheers Josh

You have other options too. There are several plug and play lighting kits on ebay that will do brakes, headlight, reverse, running lights and turns. You can omit plugging in the turns. The kits use splitters off the throttle and steering channels to operate them. This does not give you the option of turning them off, but it does leave the a 3rd channel open for a light bar.

I have a heyok BEC and winch controller, both work flawlessly.

Back