• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

dentonmac's LCC Shaftsman - Pic Heavy

Any smaller than 15t would require more extensive work on the motorplate,- I think :)

18t after the mod equals about 30t with stock LNC......;-)

love in one of your vids you pick the losi up and walk ten feet with it then set it down to run next spot. only us losi guys can understand why we do that.:lmao: how are your shocks setup, piston spring and shock oil? and do you like it?

Hey,

I'm also running the JENS mod, it is pretty amazing"thumbsup"
Thanks to JENS for showing"thumbsup"
I'm running a 19t pinion... I found that it is nice:)

"Shocks

Traxxas Bog bores – 4” - #2662

Rod end cap mod -

Front: 4.5”

Rear: 4.75” - externally limited 12mm – Fuel tubing

Losi mini T springs (front – Pink; rear – Red)

Hacked up (sensing a theme here) Traxxas spring cups

35 wt oil – front and rear. May go thicker, but it is running awful good."

Page one first post

"Shocks

Traxxas Bog bores – 4” - #2662

Rod end cap mod -

Front: 4.5”

Rear: 4.75” - externally limited 12mm – Fuel tubing

Losi mini T springs (front – Pink; rear – Red)

Hacked up (sensing a theme here) Traxxas spring cups

35 wt oil – front and rear. May go thicker, but it is running awful good."

Page one first post

There have been a few changes since then.
Silver (soft) in the rear
35wt oil front
60wt rear

Piston and all is stock.

Well it ran great today. I think that I may have to drop a few teeth on the pinion. The motor got barely warm, but lacked a little low end. I could comp it like that, but would like a little more grunt. It was very, very smooth. But I got to say the top end is astonishing. If an 18T pinion is comparable to a 30, I can see why. But it definitely did not lack the bottom end like I was running a 30 pinion on the stock tranny.

I'm impressed!

love in one of your vids you pick the losi up and walk ten feet with it then set it down to run next spot. only us losi guys can understand why we do that.:lmao:

The more I read this, the more it makes me smile.

I guess the LCC conditioning has gotten the best of me, because I do the same thing with my Berg.

The more I read this, the more it makes me smile.

I guess the LCC conditioning has gotten the best of me, because I do the same thing with my Berg.

I haven't drivin another crawler other than my lnc. I do this as well. I'm building an moa interested to see if i carry that everywhere too haha

What...no cherry? Man you guys are rough!

Well I got pix for you anyways. Not good pix but there is a lot going on. I have a comparison shot of the cased MMP (ET-3s), decased MMP, Tekin RS, Tekin FXR. And a pix of a cased MMP next to the decased one.

4uduzudy.jpg

hepusara.jpg

There is a pretty drastic size difference. If you decase the MMP be sure to shrink wrap it or cover the bottom somehow. I didn't (stupid, I know) and blew it. Totally my fault.

You could take the heat sink off the top, but I couldn't muster the cojanas to try it.

Let me know if this is what you are wanting to see.

Last edited:
What...no cherry? Man you guys are rough!

Well I got pix for you anyways. Not good pix but there is a lot going on. I have a comparison shot of the cased MMP (ET-3s), decased MMP, Tekin RS, Tekin FXR. And a pix of a cased MMP next to the decased one.

4uduzudy.jpg

hepusara.jpg

There is a pretty drastic size difference. If you decase the MMP be sure to shrink wrap it or cover the bottom somehow. I didn't (stupid, I know) and blew it. Totally my fault.

You could take the heat sink off the top, but I couldn't muster the cojanas to try it.

Let me know if this is what you are wanting to see.

That is what I wanted to see :D
I hope this is same with a MMP 1cell :)

Regards,
Jeff

Last edited:
Back