• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Custom Roof Rack

CLODZ_72_2003

Rock Stacker
Does anyone make "custom" roof racks? I see there are some of the "norm" available in the vendors market, but looking to have one custom made

Anybody know ?

Alfy

I'll give him a PM...Looks like Unimogger won't be available :roll:

Alfy

ive sent pm's top unimoger a couple times with no response. im not sure if his pm box is full or if he has personal things going on.

I think Unimog is getting ready for Moab. So he may not be contactable for a bit. or will be back and forth till he leaves. He may have mentioned it in the Vendors forum. I just haven't checked there in a bit.

Hello,

we build custom roof racks. We have pics on our site and a standard price if you want to go with our design but only change the dimensions. If you want a completely different design we will be glad to give you a quote if you can give us a drawing.

David
Xtreme Rc Hobbies

Nub question: (/pimpslap from earth) moab is an crawling gig right? 1:1 kinda thingy?

Thanks for the help fellas

I did in fact get in contact with Unimogger, but he will be at Nats and won't be able to help me out till after the 15th

Although I may have found another alternative

Alfy

i actually built a roof rack myself for my High lift , if its still neccessary, all i need are dimensions and a design and i can build it most probably , or i can build you one from a picture most of the time also, so yah ,just puttin it out there

Last edited:
Back