• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawler question

Chodey24

Rock Stacker
My scx10 dingo keeps cutting out!!! Like i try to push gas and it wont go. But the green like turns on on the esc. But dont go i just got new
Motor and it still does it... So what do i need to do to fix it?? Let me know thanks

Lipo bat cutoff ?! Check solders for loose connections. Receiver crapped out?! If you have a extra receiver try it an see if it changed anything

just put motor in yesterday... i think its wires and connecters to motor to esc and im running tekin 35t motor axial reciever and some weird esc.... and i think part of it is my controller maybe???

Put a volt meter on the esc output wires and see if its sending voltage to the motor when the led goes green.

The esc may need to be calibrated to the radio..

Pic of the weird esc?

Mine is doing the exact same thing, I'm going to take the receiver out of my Tmaxx today and see if that fixes it. I'll let you know what happens

Just finished putting the stock receiver back in, I swapped it with the one from my Tmaxx and it did the same thing, I'm not going to say for sure yours is good, but since we are having the same issue I would lean towards it being ok

Well I tried resetting the esc, that didn't help. I went to my local hobby shop, they had an open tamiya 540 27t motor that we plugged in to my truck and it worked fine, so that's what I'm running now.

Well the same problem is back, I'm going to replace the esc next, if I can decide what one to get. I really hope that works

Back