• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawler Innovations / Nova's Ark - Feedback Thread

Nova's Ark A++!

very nice person, even included something i didn't pay for!!!:p i sent you a PM about that! would highly recommend him to anyone else!

EDIT:
this guy is awesome,
Nova's Ark said:
SnailMail,
It's a gift. I have a bunch of RX packs that are in good used condition that I am not using. Since I am new to the rccrawler site, I want to make sure I take care of people that buy from me when I can. I really appreciate you buying the ESC because I needed the money in my paypal account to buy the new Novak Crawler ESC from RPP Hobby. You helped me make the money I needed and I was able to order it Monday. I hope you can use the pack, if not, feel free to sell it. There is nothing wrong with it and it works fine. Glad you received everything and I hope your happy.
Eddie

Last edited:
Nova's Ark A+A+A+A+A+

super fast shipping on some stuff i bought. will purchase from again!!!!! "thumbsup"

Nova's Ark A+ all the way

Excellent trader. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Talked with him extensively on the phone and he's just a good guy, plain and simple."thumbsup"

Nova's Ark Great Seller!

Just bought a radio from Nova's Ark, very fast communication and shipping...great seller! Thanks!

Nova's Ark A+++ Seller

Fast shipping, very honest and fair. Everything is as described. Thanks!

Nova's Ark = A++ Seller

Bought a Spektrum reciever from him. Everything was perfect. Packed and shipped fast.

Thanks, and I hope to do business with you again!

Heavy

Nova's Ark Is the PERFECT buyer

Thanks man for the super easy and pleasant transaction with you Nova's Ark.

Nova's Ark Great buyer!

Sold a few scale items to him and he was quick to pay and kept in constant communication. Thanks again. I would gladly do business with him again "thumbsup"

Nova's Ark Top Shelf Trader A+

Excellent to do business with. Great communication, well packaged, fast shipping, and everything was just as described.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal w/ Eddie again at some point the future. He answered all questions, asked for and returned reasonable terms, followed through with everything he said he would, and has been extremely helpful w/ answering my questions.

Thanks Eddie, it is appreciated!"thumbsup"

Nova's Ark = A+ seller

Bought TLT axles from Nova's Ark and had them in my hand within days. I am very pleased and would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Highly recommend him!"thumbsup"

Back