• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

crawler hauler

platinum831

ok so I'm building a quad cab Chevy 3500 dually rig. gonna be a hauler for my scx10. it will be a flat deck with a wedge and flip down ramps. I'm starting to piece together the electronics now as I have pretty much everything else ordered or on the way. it will be front mount motor/2 speed trans combo(low range is 1:8 high range is 1:4.8 transfer case geared 1:1.2) with the injora scx10 kit as I'm extending an scx10 frame. what turn motor should I go with that can haul the weight of my other scx10 truck and what kg servo
picture is kind of what I'm going for just not as low deck will be above the rear wheels sitting on the rear frame sections

ch1-jpg.1263610

A 35/45T lathe motor would provide enough power. Any of the 25/30kg red or blue servos will work

A revolver could also supply ample torque either a full sized 540 or the classic HH which has a bit more mass and torque

He's not the OP - just showing us how it COULD be done - and VERY nicely, I might add...

Back