• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawlapalooza 2013 ?

I would love to go to this. How hard is it to get lodging. It's a bit of a hike for me so I'm not sure if I can go. 12 hours one way.

i offroad 4wheelers and trucks down there alot. there is a rv and camping area right on the property. its a fun time and even in a truck or on a 4 wheeler u cant see it all in one weekend, its massive.

I think Ricky has been off the grid computer issues, but I will be talking with him and see what I can find out... "thumbsup"

It would be sweet if it got moved a week ahead or a week back:oops:

Get ready boys and girls info is coming..........tennative schedule is looking like Friday night scaler fun run. Saturday running 2.2s and2.2 pro. Sunday some sort of g6style fun course setup. I plan on ironing out all the details soon, and will be posting as soon as I get it lined out with the other contributing members on the board. "thumbsup"

I'd like to come if this goes down. It would be my 4th 'palooza

and I get to hug Ricky

Hug him easy Ashton he will be just coming off a surgery, that's the reason I want to step up and make this happen. Will be palooza #7 Lots of good time at crawlapolloza "thumbsup" I can't wait.

Hug him easy Ashton he will be just coming off a surgery, that's the reason I want to step up and make this happen. Will be palooza #7 Lots of good time at crawlapolloza "thumbsup" I can't wait.

Well SOB! I had no idea. I hope everything is alright with that geezer.

I'll go ahead and nominate myself and the Scz-guy for helping with the shaftzors.

I appreciate the help Ashton. Always a good time seeing you and that szerbberbeEzeseaaa fellow......lol "thumbsup"

Looks like me and Shane and Ashton are the only ones goin......lol kinda quiet I. Here"thumbsup"

Back