• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Comp #5 September 7th

1rcmonster

Rock Crawler
Comp #5 will be held in Regan on Sunday, September 7th.

Normal start time of 11 a.m.

2.2 Comp first to be followed by Scale Comp.

Post up if you will be able to attend..."thumbsup"

I will be there providing I can hitch a ride with Dave. What do you say Dave, hook a brother up?

breaking big toys and had to leave trailer in minot need to get fixed and bring it home

Team Fargo were the only ones to show at Regan. We had a blast but it would have been nice to see more people turnout.

Amber beat Tony and I by 1 point on the last course making a clean run where as Tony and I both had 1 reverse. It was a pretty technical course. I may have to stop bringing her with if this continues...:lmao: She was stoked to say the least.

Amber had a great run for sure. With the coaching I provided, of course she was going to do well. Just didn't think she would beat me.

can we change the oct 5th comp date? I cant make it and wanna run one more time before the end of the season

I spoke to soon. looks like 19th of oct and even then not sure if it will work for me. might just have to keep it oct 5th.

Back