• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

comp 1.9 pro

No prob with bead holding. The black ring that u have to narrow I glued mine to the wheel make it a lot more easyer to mount every thing up

Not yet man working on it

Well the 1.9 did it again it took the win at our local comp on sat. I striped out the pinion grub screw on the 3rd course and could not finish my run. Truck worked amazing

Just a small update. My losi mini slider motor is getting worn out I got it over hot the other day so I finally desided to try out a Holmes hobbies mini motor that I picked up used at ecc. I have ran a batt threw it I like the start up and the low end it could use a lil more wheel speed the mini slider motor has more any one have a pinion they like on these motor with out burning it up lol

IMAG0852.jpg

I love my Holmes motor I've never had probs with it... ON second thought it quit on me once but I just rebuilt it and it works good as new again :).

Now you gotten the new wheels?

Well I took the mrc for a practice run after the motor got in it and broke my first stock drive shaft have to look in to some stronger ones for it

Back