• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

comp 1.9 pro

lowridinjuggalo

RCC Addict
ok this is my first build thread so bear with me plz... it is very close to a stock mrc pro. with a few little mods. im running stock esc (for now), 645 servo, castle bec, mini slider motor 12t pinion, stock sper gear, 1.9 rover, stock foam in front, nova in rear, over drive in the front axle. rear bent links. losi stock rtr mrc springs in the rear the silver ones, mini t soft rear sprints in the front. 3 hole pistons with 35w oil in driver and passenger front and passenger rear, 50w in driver rear. now that all that is out the way on to some pics..

here a pic of the overdrive

IMAG0496.jpg

onto my electronic set up

IMAG0456.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

the rear stock wheel i narrow

IMAG0501.jpg

gives u a idea how narrow they r

IMAG0350-1.jpg

front wheels i leaft stock. i put some wire under the bead lock ring just wraped it around the wheel. i went to my local hard wear store and picked up some grub screws. they r screwed in to the holes in the stock wheels for more weight on the front. i dont like to put stick on weights in these small tires. makes the foams not work like they r supose to. in my opinion

IMAG0498.jpg

what it looks like all to geather

IMAG0569.jpg

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG0571.jpg

on to a flex shots

IMAG0572.jpg

IMAG0573.jpg

thanks for checking out my lil mrc pro. if y have any ? let me know ill do my best to answer them...

Why'd you paint the heads of the grub screws and beadlock screws "rust" color? :lmao:

The truck seems to work well for you...did you ever finish the underdrive mod?

Why'd you paint the heads of the grub screws and beadlock screws "rust" color? :lmao:

The truck seems to work well for you...did you ever finish the underdrive mod?

Cuse it was easy to do lol

No still waiting on the. Lhs to get some more pinions in

I like them better on the back with vertical climbs the tire don't give out so I get more reach on long vertical climbs it loosed some tracktion some so its less likely the front end will try flop over the rear end in my opinion

On the other hand when I switch to knuckle weights on the front I will prob have to narrow the fronts aswell for clearance prob

Look what showed up in the mail today sidewinder micro crawler mafia 18t double motor used picked up off rcc

IMAG0608.jpg

Picked up a used bug body of rcc

IMAG0609.jpg

Last edited:
Cool deal...the motor is the Crawler Mafia Black Market motor...a double wind 18t 8)

Watch for flying parts :twisted:

Did you get those rear weights mounted yet? I think this rig needs the 8711 servo off of your berg...

Cool deal...the motor is the Crawler Mafia Black Market motor...a double wind 18t 8)

Watch for flying parts :twisted:

Did you get those rear weights mounted yet? I think this rig needs the 8711 servo off of your berg...

That's what I said lol

Yes mounted lol I gotta fix the case before the 8711 make the trip over to 1.9

Truck looks good I like the narrowed wheels . I may have to give that a try. I am new to the 1.9 comp thing is it the 1/16th revo gears in the front for that mod?

Back