• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Clod Buster Aluminum Front and Rear Bumpers

1BadJeepBruiser

Sinking with the ship
Staff member
Admin
El Capitan...sole survivor and sinking fast
The past year or 2 I have been working on bringing old school clod parts back to the table. This past year I had aluminum stock style ladder bars done and now for the New Year these badass stock stye aluminum bumpers. There are one style of many I am hoping can be brought to the table.

Here are some things you’ll wanna know:
1) Light weight, so you can run them on a comp truck and not hinder performance
2)pricing is looking to be 76$ a set (front and rear)+ shipping
3)customization will be available ! That’s right, you want it to fit your RC4WD roller fairlead or hawse fairlead, mike will be offering that ! Want LED lights in it? That will be offered as well! You want the bumper etched with something like “4x4x4” in it for that old school look? That will be available as well! Prices will be determined on an individual basis for that.
4) Front bumper has factory mounting and additional mounts in case you aren’t using a stock clodbuster chassis

5) Bumpers will come semi polished. The bumpers in these photos are fresh out of the tumbler and have a matte finish.
Bumpers will be ready in roughly two weeks time.

If anyone has any questions please feel free message me. The email address for getting on the order list is: mike@chathamcnc.com

Attachments

• clodbumper5.jpg
    clodbumper5.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 720
  • clodbumper 2.jpg
    clodbumper 2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 779
  • clodbumper3.jpg
    clodbumper3.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 754
  • clodbumper1.jpg
    clodbumper1.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 776
  • clodbumper6.jpg
    clodbumper6.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 962
  • clodbumper8.jpg
    clodbumper8.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 855
  • clodbumper 7.jpg
    clodbumper 7.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 972
  • clodbumper9.jpg
    clodbumper9.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 883
Damn, those are awesome! I wish you'd do something similar for the Vaterra Ascender K5 body!

Back