• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Children's Miracle Network Benefit is now LIVE on RCSoup.com

kevin107

Pebble Pounder
1st off.. sorry if this does not belong here. I asked for permission to post this, but was never responded to. If it is totally out of line, please remove. We are just looking for more exposure and participation. This isn't meant to be spam, and the RCC community was a big part of this event last year, when we raffled off a CR-01.

The main goal is to raise money for Children's Miracle Network, and we're doing that by giving away all the things we've tested.

As you guys know, I run RCSoup.com with the help of a few others. This will be our 2nd benefit for CMNH. Last year we raised close to $1,600 with a Tamiya CR-01. This year we threw in everything we've built (some things aren't even posted yet), for a total of 8 prizes in order to really help out the kids.

RC Soup’s 2012 Benefit for Children’s Miracle Network | RC Soup

You can order a Benefit Decal that we'll mail to you to show your support for the cause. For each decal purchased, it is 1 chance at a giveaway prize.

This year we have 8!!!! prizes.

ZRP Diablo Modified Tamiya Clodbuster
P1070179-580x435.jpg

Retro (Stock-ish) Tamiya Clodbuster
P1070180-580x435.jpg

Axial EXO Terra Off-Road Buggy
P1070183-580x435.jpg

ECX Torment 2wd Short Course Truck
P1070186-580x435.jpg

ARRMA ADX-10 2wd 1/10 Buggy
P1070190-580x435.jpg

ABC Hobby USA Genetic 1/12 Mini 4wd Touring Car
P1070191-580x435.jpg

ABC Hobby USA Grid 1/12 Mini FWD Touring Car
P1070195-580x435.jpg

Atomik Metal Mulisha Brian Deegan 1:18 Scale Ford Fiesta RC Rally Car
P1070199-580x435.jpg

Decals are $5 or 5 Decals for $20. Shipping is $1. Every cent goes to help the organization.

See the post for full details. Any questions, feel free to ask!

RC Soup’s 2012 Benefit for Children’s Miracle Network | RC Soup

To skip all the details and just purchase:
Store | RC Soup

Last edited:
Bump?

If anyone has an issue with this post, please let me know. If there is a better place to post it, where it might get more views or participation, but still be allowed, I am open to those suggestions as well.

Thanks for your help!

Back