• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Charging scx24 battery with traxxas charger

mote21

Anyone know if there is A way to charge and SCX 24 battery with a Traxxas easy peak charger?

I know you can charge other brands batteries in the Traxxas charger but what about these little mini batteries is there a way to utilize both these leads do I have to make a strange adapter with a Traxxas plug on one end and a mini JST on the other?

Or is it not even possible

I don't know the Traxxas charger, but I assume it's a standard lipo charger. Just make adapter leads to go to your power and connect your balance cables. Lower your charging current to less than one amp. .35 is a 1c charge rate, but if you can only go down to .5 that's fine too.

As far as the battery plug the SCX24 power plug is a JST PH 2.0 the typical red connector is JST RCY if that's what your charger uses.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back