• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Castle BEC 2.0 linking issue

Augie

I just installed a new Castle BEC 2.0 waterproof version in my truck and can't get it to connect to the castle link. I've tried it with a battery plugged in as suggested but it still won't connect. The LED on the BEC lights up when plugged in and my servo works, so it seems to be working. I emailed Castle tech support last weekend and am waiting for a response.

Does anyone have any suggestions to get it to connect?

Im sure youve checked this. I do it all the time. Are you plugging it in upside down

This. It’s been a long time since I’ve programmed a BEC via castle link but I remember struggling to connect and it ended up that I wasn’t connected correctly. Try flipping your BEC connector and connecting.

Plug in then power up. If in rig turn esc on also
Brown is negative

Hang up and Drive

That was it! I knew it had to be something simple. That’s what I get for working on the trucks when I should be in bed. Thank you "thumbsup"

Back