• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Capra kit?

Jefferson87

Anyone know where I can get one? Ive had a capra for a while and would like to get my oldest son one. But I'm pretty set on a kit because I want him to learn the ins and outs of the thing.

Pretty sure you could find the Capra kit instructions online so reassembly isn't really just figuring it out. Plus all the holes in plastic parts will be pre-tapped.

I bet 75% or more of the people on this forum dis-assemble any RTR and put it back together before they drive it much anyway. I know I do.

Pretty sure you could find the Capra kit instructions online so reassembly isn't really just figuring it out. Plus all the holes in plastic parts will be pre-tapped.

I bet 75% or more of the people on this forum dis-assemble any RTR and put it back together before they drive it much anyway. I know I do.

Well it's not out of the question.

Back