• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Capra 4WS work in progress

DRoc

Hi all, new to the crawler game and decided on the Capra 4WS as my first. I've done a few things so far, Spektrum Firma 2300kv 2-in-1, Vader flat skid, AR6100AT receiver. Treal brass portal covers and knuckles up front. Stainless driveshafts, Jato link ends, and Treal 8mm hex.

Planning on changing/adding some lights that I got, going to go from the lightbar to spot lights front and rear. I got a couple of remote switches that I'll program to the aux channels.

Glad to be here!

Welcome, sounds like you're off to a good start!
I've been modding my Capra too after my first time running it. I'm really digging the Treal stuff, I got a set of their heavy wheels, portal covers for the front and the 8mm hexes also. Some nice looking, good quality, and right price stuff.
Also did some shock mods and dropped it down a bit. Need to get out and test it out, but I'll be starting my own thread soon enough and go over what all I've done.
I put a small toggle in the RX box to turn the lights on and off, I'm out of channels between the 4WS and dig.
If you're running the dig and can set servo EPA, you can set the dig to be 3 position, locked(dig), driven, and free wheel.

Back