• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bumpers for an Axial Scx10

BIGMAX

I have an Scx10 and i have the 4 door Jeep Wrangler body on it. I want your guys input on a good winch front bumper and maybe a good rear bumper. I also have the 1.9 mickys on my rig which are a little bigger than the flat irons. Pictures and website would be helpful. Thanks for the help :mrgreen:

Try rpphobby.com search for jk bumpers. DH Fabrication has some sweet JK bumpers

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Lots of people use the dingo bumpers. The trend seems to be cut the fenders off the shell, then cut the bumper to the same width, being plastic is easily done.

Heres a pic with a cut down dingo bumper on my Bronco. Yes it is a front bumper, not the rear dingo bumper.

Attachments

• IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2,065
theres hepas of bumpers, but if you want a custom bumper made the way YOU want it, 'the DMG' and 'mg200', make custom everything.

Back