• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Building scx10 kit

I agree The Team Fast Eddy SCX10 build series is awesome. After watching the whole series on the SCX honcho I don't foresee any issues with my build, even tho I am building the SCX-10 Unlimited Rubicon Kit.

Also for you could watch the build videos by Joe Ferguson of Average Joe RC and Scale Freak, first in his build series videos is Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 Shock Build - YouTube yes it is for the R.E.C.O.N. G6 kit but you will get many build tips from a seasoned scaler on how to build the SCX-10. His channel also has wealth of other info in many great videos from the SCX and scaling to the hobby in general. Be sure to check it out Joe Ferguson - YouTube

Back