• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

building my new wreckluse need help

spaded1

So I broke down an ordered a wreckluse chassis. I'm running axial axles 4 linked front an rear sidewinder esc matrix 55t anyways I'm wondering wht shocks I should use, oh an by the way its a 2.2 build an I'm running rc4wd rock crushers let me know please so I can order them :shock:

I was running the JunFac G2 transaction shocks I think there 120mm long but if your running Rock Crusher's it's gonna be a tight fit those tires are SUPER TALL!
photo-22.jpg

I'm running Traxxas Ultra shocks (3.75" eye to eye) with Pro-line 2.2 Hammers. One thing to keep in mind is that this chassis is very heavy, that's why I set mine up to run low for better COG.

picture.php

Last edited:
Ok guys thanks I was actually looking at the g2s but I want decent tire clearance an good flex, an other thoughts?"thumbsup"

Back