• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

bmuzz1's attempt at a Twin Hammers

Thats what is all about get the family involved as well .I make parts and in doing so hope people enjoy using them ,,makes me happy to see they are going to good homes ..Like the work you have done ..Robert,,,

Thank you! 8)

I've got a little more work to do like wire in the lights and shorten up the rear links by about 1/4". I will probably replace the motor with a new Holmes 25t since the motor I'm running gets pretty hot even in the 5 minutes I've run this thing since built.

Any news on this one?

I would like to mount the traxxas Bellcrank on mine, how is it working?
Can you provide me the exact distance between the two bearing towers?

Hey mate,

how did u go with the BMRC vertical shock mount and Traxxas Bell crank steering conversion? I have the same setup, but have not attempted the bell crank conversion yet. is it easy?

this is my rig

E2B8CBFD-A659-4351-9EDF-71630B5B5AE1_zpsui4bihdv.jpg

Back