• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

battery / battery charger question

EricTheRitt

Quarry Creeper
i just bought a losi xcelorin 7.4 1000 mah battery lhs said a regular lipo charger would work but none of my charge ports are small enough. just slightly too big. my charger is a wall charger/ballencer nothing fancy and i only have one lipo so im not ready to get another one yet
what ballance charger will work for my battery?
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...ver-Battery-w-EC2-Connector-74V-1000mAh-Ten-T

thanks for the help
eric

Last edited:
A little more info would help.

Is your issue that the pack plug won't fit the charger connection??
Is it a balancer port issue?

There are a few different balancer port connections, not all fit between packs & chargers.

A description/link to your charger would help."thumbsup"

Looks like its a Losi Micro plug, and it kinda looks like that battery doesnt have a separate balancing plug.

The battery you posted initially has an EC2 plug. The balancing plug on that one looks standard.

Even if you get a balancer for it, it is only a 10C rating, it is more designed as an RX pack, not to drive a rig. The 10C rating will NOT make you happy when you need some power out of the motors.
A decent MINIMUM would be a 25C pack & 30C - 40C+ would be better.

Try your LHS when the owner is there, maybe he can figure out what you need as a balance connection, or go to a local GTG with people from here (check the regional forums) and ask for help."thumbsup"

Back