• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

B.M.T.'s RC4WD Trailfinder 2

I had a feeling it needed a little more..... 80's... so how about some genuine 1980's Autographics stripes?

DSCF7804.jpg

DSCF7805.jpg

Oh, and there is something I need to mention. After fitting the body I found the front swinging shackles fouled against the back of the rocker panel. A little removal of plastic form the inside of the front pan cleared it up nicely and now I can use all of the front travel.

The body parts will be available after the initial wave of kit orders have been dealt with (as to other spares). And it will fit your Tamiya body, but remember to order the clear parts for the light lenses.

Update......

I the optional bench seat should be at my p.o. box to collect and after the 3 weeks of rain I was planning to get video and pics done at the comp this sunday....

.... but now here is the weather forecast for the week end: Thunderstorms, rain, flash flooding....

the stripes looks great!!! thanks for the detailed review. question: are the rock sliders and front/rear tubing plastic or metal?

I love the stripes on your truck. Now I wish they would come out with a first gen 4runner body! I'd be all over that!

Rolling update (or thread necromancy) time!

Sorry guys... the stripes had to go. The yellow paint aged badly so face lift has commeth, along with new shoes! RC4WD 1.7" MT Classics and IROKS.

Facelift with red paint and those sweet RC4WD wheels and tires looks great! Trail pics or any other mods?

Back