• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axle question

Jordo

Rock Stacker
How would creeper axles hold up in a FOFF rig? Do the spider gears break easily?

i ser havent broke one set of spider gears yet. but what would be the best thing is to lock the axles. venom makes some heavy dudy lockers and case or u can just put a set of much better lincoln lockers in. as long as u lock the axles they should hold up the same or even better than all the other axles.

I exploded my spiders in the front axle, along with a twisted traxxas drive shaft and a broken axle. I was using the washer method when this happened and it was really my fault- pushed it to hard with the torque I have. Like stated above- lock the axles. Just to get on the rocks fast I jb'd them and they have held up so far. Nothing but good news on the lincoln lockers too. I am not familiar with foff rig set up but I assume locked axles are the norm?

i dont have a foff rig but from the videos ive watched, a locked axle is better and stronger for the the sheur size of the brushless motors that they use

Back