• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Wraith AE-2 ESC problem

johnno2011

My wraith's ESC constantly goes into program mode without holding throttle on transmitter. Installed CC BEC Pro 2 weeks ago and everything has been working great until now. I triple checked throttle setting to make sure they are set at zero. I even checked all connection between reciever, ESC and CC BEC Pro. Any ideas?

What radio are you using? does it have a 50/50 and 70/30 setting on the trigger?

Try a different radio. If your esc is constantly going into program mode, it is sensing a full throttle input from your radio. If a different radio doesn't work remove the BEC and try again. Still not working, probably the ESC.

Then, it is highly feasible that the radio is giving a false signal but it is hard to say unless you start isolating parts.

do yo have a spare servo you can try? A bad servo can cause all sorts of stupid problems. Mine would randomly shut the motor down but would still have steering.

Back