• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial SCX24 Screws

jackiemoon42

Hey I just got some old man emu shocks to upgrade my axial scx24. However I don't think I can use the screws from the original shocks on the car. What should I get (and where) to attach the new shocks. I know the size is m1 .4 thread but cannot find the anywhere. Are there any other options. Thanks for the help I'm relatively new to rc!

Hey I just got some old man emu shocks to upgrade my axial scx24. However I don't think I can use the screws from the original shocks on the car. What should I get (and where) to attach the new shocks. I know the size is m1 .4 thread but cannot find the anywhere. Are there any other options. Thanks for the help I'm relatively new to rc!

Search for uxcell m1.4 cap screw. I found some on Amazon

Just saw a video on the YouTube going over doing this... here's a link https://youtu.be/SjXKx2ozeQk

Back