• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial scx10 ii build

RCMattXC

I have just given my finished scx10 ii it’s first run, and I note it has a very high whine when moving? I have the Traxxas 550 Titan 21T, quicrun 1080 esc and Savox 1210 servo.

Wondering if it is an over tight spur and pinion? Or could it be something to do with the above electronics?

I have yet to program the esc but can’t imagine that will make much difference?

Any ideas?

Brand new?

I found the first couple runs with my rigs were loud. It took a couple hours, but then they turned nearly silent. I suspect it was the gears seating in as both my 10II's did this.

Yes Brand new...need to give it a good run, so will see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What tranny? I just built one for my wife but I got the 5 gear tranny for it. This thing only has one battery through it and it’s scary quiet...

Lou

Back