• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial scx10 Honcho

Brehrocks

So i have just ordered the Tekin 35T pro motor combo and was just wondering what the top speed would be, everything on my Dingo is stock. Thanks!

So i have just ordered the Tekin 35T pro motor combo and was just wondering what the top speed would be, everything on my Dingo is stock. Thanks!

The top speed will be slower than a stock rtr honcho/rubicon with the 27T sealed can motor.

Youll need a 3s battery and proper gearing to come close to that speed but you should have a lot more low speed control either way on a 2s or a 3s..Just not as much wheel speed with a 2s.

You may want to consider some upgrades if you go with 3s power...At minimum some MIP or Junfac driveshats...Basicly just upgrade to better parts as they possibly break on you in the drivetrain.

Last edited:
Back