• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial SCX10 Baja 1000 Truck Build

So I'm going to TRY (and likely FAIL) at making a class baja 1k truck. Pre runner if you will.

Standard scx10 frame.

Hpi mini trophy truck body

(Got idea from vanquish) -Riva (Rivas Concepts) fed the idea with a beginning set up with will arrive Wednesday. I should get pictures on here by Thursday night (no clue how to upload from my phone to here)

Going to run a 21.5t brushless motor/esc combo

-2s lipo 5000mah 25c venom hard pack
-newest Savox servo

Trying to get it done by the 25th and make it look somewhat good.

I also will be working with Riva on a Solid axle EXO, code name [Exo10]

Going to be fun in this forum section.

(Figured out how to upload a picture)(that is not my rig. It's vanquish products rig)( I hope to look like it)
image_zpsb8b63033.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
---------------------

Is there somewhere I can buy and sell here too?

Thanks!

So I'm going to TRY (and likely FAIL) at making a class baja 1k truck. Pre runner if you will.

Standard scx10 frame.

Hpi mini trophy truck body

(Got idea from vanquish) -Riva (Rivas Concepts) fed the idea with a beginning set up with will arrive Wednesday. I should get pictures on here by Thursday night (no clue how to upload from my phone to here)

Going to run a 21.5t brushless motor/esc combo

-2s lipo 5000mah 25c venom hard pack
-newest Savox servo

Trying to get it done by the 25th and make it look somewhat good.

I also will be working with Riva on a Solid axle EXO, code name [Exo10]

Going to be fun in this forum section.

(Figured out how to upload a picture)(that is not my rig. It's vanquish products rig)( I hope to look like it)
image_zpsb8b63033.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
---------------------

Is there somewhere I can buy and sell here too?

Thanks!

You need to buy a star to view classifieds. Well worth the investment

Go to the top of the page and lack on user cp. Then look on the left side for paid subscriptions. It's $20.00 per year and worth it.

I think if you put sway bars on it and right tire and will combo you could corner fair and have to play with shock oil spring rates keeping low center if gravity, I wanted to do a jeep Xj

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cool idea, i'd probably install some super soft/soft springs and some moderate weight oil so she doesn't bounce all over the place on landings. Maybe set a slight droop and i don't know if its ever been done, or can be done, but unlocking one or both of the Axial axles or at least have an over/underdrive axle gear set up to get around the turns a bit easier! Good luck!

Back