• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Ryft diffs in ar60?

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
Seeing as there is no ryft specific forum (maybe there is, I’ve been oblivious to the obvious in the past), I’ll post this here. I’m building a 2wd Prerunner with an Rc4wd d44 axle. I know the ar60 diff can fit in this but all sources of an open ar60 diff are no longer an option (ie jennyrc Smt10 diffs) Will the diffs from a ryft fit? Are they the same? Similar? Or a whole different diff? (See what I did there?) I hope I can make something work with out having to buy a whole Smt10 just for the open diffs or over pay for a used yeti. Thanks everyone.

There is zero cross compatibility between the AR60 axles and the AR14 ryft axles. Sorry.

I believe you can use HPI diff gears in the Axial diff cup. Believe there from a wheels king, or rs4mt.

Last edited:
Personally if your building a 2wd prerunner your probably going to end up wanting the rear axle locked. At least I know I would

Back