• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial RTC's Show Off Time

BadSanta

Hey everyone this is my first 1/10th crawler i was starting this thread to compare everyone's axial rtc's or the artr so if u have a axial that started out as a rtc or artr post pics of it and tell me what you've upgraded on it so i can get some idea's and see the potential for these axial's Ive cut my tires weighted the tires 6 ounces per wheel i painted the wheels changed remote and receivers to a spektrum dx3e system i cut the body and moved the body forwards i changed servo's to a futuba S3305 and the bent links front and rear Ive had it a week and this is as far as Ive gotten that's enough talk now lets show what we got :mrgreen::mrgreen: tell me what u think of my rig please and im wanting suggestions on my next upgrade
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Started out as an ARTR a couple years ago. Everything has been replaced other than the transmission case, axle cases, and rear axle shafts.

2jexp8i.jpg

what kind of shocks and is that the fast back chassis also what esc if i wer to change my esc would it take away that 2 second delay from reverse to forwards ......btw VERY nice rig"thumbsup"

Mine started as an RTC, like Duuuuuuuuuude I've retained the axle casings and transmission casing. At the moment I still have the Axial dogbones in the rear, the 87tooth drive, slipper and I have the Axial wheels and hexes. I think that's about it.

Attachments

• DSC_0284.JPG
    DSC_0284.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 273
This one started life as a RTR (I didn't know any better at the time)...

Now about all that is left of the original is the trans case, rear lockouts, and rear straight axles.
IMG_0410.jpg

Back