• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial + Monster Jam?

OSRC

I wanna be Dave
Hmm...1 year ago
Axial Racing - John Schultz’s Winning Deadbolt

Traxxas and Monster jam part ways...Couple of Axial monster blog posts

..finally, while surfing Tower I find Axial "BKT Monster jam" tires, along with 2.2 monster truck wheels coming in late july.
TowerHobbies.com | Axial 2.2 Monster Truck Wheels 63mm Silver (2)
TowerHobbies.com | Axial 2.2 BKT Monster Jam Tires R-35 Compound (2)

I'm thinking the AX10 - or a form thereof - lives on...

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

(Edit - should be in general crawlers or chit-chat....not in the noob section - my bad!!)

Last edited:
Do a general search of Axial on Tower & see that they have a Gravedigger printed body listed for late July as well as a bunch of green cage pieces.

Hmm...1 year ago
Axial Racing - John Schultz’s Winning Deadbolt

Traxxas and Monster jam part ways...Couple of Axial monster blog posts

..finally, while surfing Tower I find Axial "BKT Monster jam" tires, along with 2.2 monster truck wheels coming in late july.
TowerHobbies.com | Axial 2.2 Monster Truck Wheels 63mm Silver (2)
TowerHobbies.com | Axial 2.2 BKT Monster Jam Tires R-35 Compound (2)

I'm thinking the AX10 - or a form thereof - lives on...

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

(Edit - should be in general crawlers or chit-chat....not in the noob section - my bad!!)
Wrong section, noob! :lmao:

Interesting theory and your facts seem to support that theory. It would be very cool to have a new, solid Axle MT. They already have the drivetrain for it.

All the previous AX-10 iterations have been discontinued. Bringing them back as a SA monster truck would make sense, tap into a whole new market with mostly existing parts. It would also push the AX-10 away from competing for buyers with the Wraith if that is where this is going.

Wonder if a new truck will be making an appearance at Axialfest.

:flipoff: neeeeewwwb!

:lmao:

jk. this would be a great truck for newbies in the hobby and probably the best for kids!

I remember way back when the artr orange ax10 came out and everybody and their grandmother was buying them for their kids. my dad got me one for Christmas when I was 14???

back on topic... I hope its ar60's and the new scx10 2 shafts with a 2 speed trans. wraith skid and a simple new tvp alum plates. no need for a cage and all that. keep it light. fun. and wheelie poppin ankle bustin rock smashing fun. "thumbsup"

After reading the first post and links, I think it willl be revealed at Axialfest this year like they did with Yeti in 2014 and we'll have a new solid axle MT. :)

since the last one I recall was the Tamiya txt-2... but axial should have done this way long ago.

I hope they do a Monster Truck that looks like a dog.

You mean this one?

296304d1412086442-10552527_10152444009634353_3183839228333952248_n.jpg

Here's a screen shot of two of the parts listings. There were wheels, tires, and a chrome monster truck part tree.

1a4ac06ba5e9d5d023e807b217b20924.jpg

Sweet! Grave Digger makes me want one if it's a nice chassis.

Monster trucks ALWAYS make a comeback because they're one of the most fun RC's on the planet.

Back