• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Jeep Rubicon - Sulfur Skyline Trail

https://youtu.be/7kaC0LasvkU

I have been wanting to go back and hike this trail ever since our high school brought the class on a field trip here. The whole time our class was on the hike I was wishing I had brought my scale trail rig. However since I did not I instead planned out in my head when I would come back and what spots I would try to crawl. I also did a little research about the trail and found out that the total length is 8 kilometers long with a total elevation change of 673 meters! I used close to 11000mah doing this hike with my Axial SCX-10 Jeep Rubicon. I plan on going back to the mountains again as it always an amazing experience. I never touched my Jeep once throughout the hike. Using only my winch and recovery gear to assist my truck when needed. Nothing broke or came loose during this hike and the rig performed really well! I found flying at such high altitudes that there was a noticeable difference in punch as the air is less dense so high up. The journey back down the mountain was a quick one as there was a storm inbound. As you can tell in the video the trail is very rough but the Jeep handled the quick decent very well.

www.youtube.com/user/TheRcCrawlerKing

Back