• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Capra

As long as it's not another micro crawler, it should be good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Well that's not much of a teaser, i was hoping to at least see a little rendering. A Capra is also a boat, and a bike... I doubt it'll be an SCX10 III as they've just released the two SCX10 II UMG's. We'll see though, i may be wrong.

As long as it's not another micro crawler, it should be good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If it's a Horizon design and build using their plastics I'll be excited. Otherwise I'm guessing it will be pile of steaming poo.

Well that's not much of a teaser, i was hoping to at least see a little rendering. A Capra is also a boat, and a bike... I doubt it'll be an SCX10 III as they've just released the two SCX10 II UMG's. We'll see though, i may be wrong.

Yes, it's as horrible as teasers get. It provides zero information.

Portals are the rumor.

Video is lame lol.

Most teasers are, but they at least give a shadowy photo or something. This is a freaking logo and I haven't seen a worse teaser video.

I didn't know you were on the 'gram. I sent you a request.

The date puts it out at the same time as the 6x6 release, unless that was a teaser for an announcement. That would be lame.

I’ll take a stab at it being that portal buggy in a 1:10 scale. I like the cage stuff though. Makes fabbing panels super easy.

REALLY!!!
the laziness of axial and all the other reasons everyone mentions has me really not wanting to support them anymore.
take a note from traxxas (correct me if im wrong) but be like them, dont tease anything, just release it.

Who in the hell in charge of these “marketing” departments?

Idiocy!🙄

If it’s anything like the last 5 offerings from Axial, it’s be a yawner.

But maybe they’ll surprise us.🤣

Just show it already. Creating a hype video that shows nothing is not going to excite your target audience, Axial/Horizon. Maybe a video like you did with the Yeti and bomber, followed with a message saying you'll be using the plastics Losi use on the 8ights. That would peak interest.

Back