• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Australia

I know this is a little old but I'm from Gippsland in Victoria. I currently have a hsp 1/16 kulak clone of the MRC pretty modified and goes most places that my uncles ax10 goes. Plan on getting a ax10 or wraith myself in the near future. As far as I know me my uncle and grandpa are some of the only people with crawlers around our area.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I'm from WA so can't help you personally but check out the forum "The Crawl Pit" and the Facebook group "Nav Ex". They are mainly Victorians. There is also an increasingly amount of Victorians on the fb group "Crawl Australia New Zealand cANZ". Canz runs comps and socials in WA, QLD, NSW, Tas and SA but Victorians are starting to pop up too. Hope it helps

I know this is a little old but I'm from Gippsland in Victoria. I currently have a hsp 1/16 kulak clone of the MRC pretty modified and goes most places that my uncles ax10 goes. Plan on getting a ax10 or wraith myself in the near future. As far as I know me my uncle and grandpa are some of the only people with crawlers around our area.

where about in Gippsland are you from?

Hi all, never noticed there was an australian thread until now for i joined a few days ago.

I'm very new to crawling but looking forward to making my first purchase soon which will be a 1/8 Nanda rock crawler.

I used to run a gas Kyosho awhile ago, but much rather electric now and am over the bashing. Love the aspect of crawling and looking forward to having it tackle some of the terrain around my house before i find somewhere good to take it.

If anyone knows of some good spots that are in and around East Melbourne please let me know, even if its on the other side of the city i would drive anywhere really.

I'm also going to get a HSP crawler which will be my future robotics platform. Its nice and big with plenty of room for everything, but of course i'm going to turn that into a good crawler also.

Hi all, never noticed there was an australian thread until now for i joined a few days ago.

I'm very new to crawling but looking forward to making my first purchase soon which will be a 1/8 Nanda rock crawler.

I used to run a gas Kyosho awhile ago, but much rather electric now and am over the bashing. Love the aspect of crawling and looking forward to having it tackle some of the terrain around my house before i find somewhere good to take it.

If anyone knows of some good spots that are in and around East Melbourne please let me know, even if its on the other side of the city i would drive anywhere really.

I'm also going to get a HSP crawler which will be my future robotics platform. Its nice and big with plenty of room for everything, but of course i'm going to turn that into a good crawler also.

G'day welcome. If you go to "the crawl pit" it is an Australian crawling forum website and there is a thread about good places to crawl and stuff like that.

Hey Man I'm also on the east side of melbourne, PM me

Just got myself a scx10 g6 kit and am in the process of building it.

I'm located in Campbelltown nsw, anyone else nearby?

Just got myself a scx10 g6 kit and am in the process of building it.

I'm located in Campbelltown nsw, anyone else nearby?
Check out on FB if you use it a group called WESROC Challenge. Is a Western Sydney based group. Is one fella i know off from Narrellan area thats near by.

Back