• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Austin's Dahu and Sudu 3D berg build

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little envious. From the first time I saw the Dahu, I knew I had to have one. I bought the chassis... and that's as far as I've gotten. Torn between the idea of a "budget build" or just saving up to go "whole hog" from the start. One day...

Yes, I can't wait to test the dahu with dlux berg axles. I have been waiting almost one year now. I should have it running in the next month.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Electronic installed.
1ffae0a5495881a884460c8bd98889a4.jpg
56d7d973ede078e7c93ae22252cc59b0.jpg

I can't quite make it out from my phone... dual revolvers?! If so, that's gonna be one noisy SOB!

So do you just lack a servo horn and tires/wheels to be rtr?

The chassis is available, but the adapter for dlux axles where built by me. It will bolt up to standard berg gear cases just fine, bully 2 version, or the axles they build for the duha.

Back