• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ATTN: NORCAL, The BPRCA'S Annual "Midnight Madness at the Moonrocks"

ok i think im still alive, long drive from stockton to moonrocks and back. must say the comp was way cool. from the comp on i had a blast. was cool to watch some of the 1/1 rigs up there crawling, nice one i seen up there and that was really driving over stuff is king blings, nice rig man. now the Slash Bash was the biggest joke i have ever seen. im cool with only 7 rigs racing but, when you tell people that if you drive by a gate two times we are going to flip your rig over and your done but yet the guy who won the first race went right by the same gate twice and still won now that bull$hit, then you guys say that he laped me three times dude i was in second and there was like three people saying that, if your going to have a race would of been nice to been a little more help and not have kids keeping score. was a long drive to get burnt on the slash bash and thats why i didn't race the second one. WAY GAY but the rest of the event went good..

tHANKS FOR THE PROPS ON THE 1/1 BUGGY. wE HAD A GREAT TIME THAT NIGHT TEARING IT UP. You are correct about the slash bash, it was bs, which made it no fun. Next time we will be hopefully more prepared. The night event was awesome. The courses were great and looking up from the bottom it looked like a huge rave was going on. Who's got picks?

Back