• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Arena granite trucks

xsputnikx

Pebble Pounder
Its kinda late to be posting cause I've already purchased 2 of these for my nephews for Christmas presents but wanted to know what any of you thought of them? Or if anyone on here has had any personal experience and what have I gotten into.

My 2 nephews are 5 and 9. They just love driving my wraith any chance they get but I've noticed with the nature of how they drive they tend to want to jump stuff , run at rocks full blast. I show them how its intended to be used in form of a traditional rock crawling and they look at me like I'm nuts and go back to full speed mayhem.

I was looking at the traxxas rustler, stampede at first then I checked out the review on big squid Rc. The granite scored better in monster truck shootout. They both have been calling the wraith a monster truck. The granite reminds me of a cartoony non scale design but it has a mean beefy look but seems to have great low cog and tough enough for bashing.

My main concern was minimal investment, parts availability, durability. With 2 of these from tower hobbies with the free shipping and coupons the price was great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I see I misspelled that one gotta love auto type was supposed to be arrma lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I dunno whats going to be harder waiting for the kids to open them at Christmas, or resisting to take the controller from them for a "test drive" I think im more excited than they are.

The bits of info I have seen so far only faults the truck has is the servo is super weak, and the motor is geared to high up and the battery compartment can limit what batteries may fit.

Back