• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone near Cleveland

I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but I was hoping for some info on where you were at the Ledges. I have hiked there as a youngster and I am curious where you parked, where you ran and how much of a hike to get there?

Oh, 2 of us in Strongsville.
We currently drive up to Olmsted Falls to run on the rocks in the Rocky River.
We both have Gen8 Axe edition

Another great place is Virginia Kendall Ledges in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. You can park at the Octagon. The trails are right beside the parking lot. Many hours of good times there!

I’ve been to Olmsted Falls a couple times. Another great spot. The rocks down by the river are fun to crawl on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know it's a little old but we have a group of guys that go to Nelson Ledges in Garrettsvile every Sunday (when it's warm of course). We usually get there around 9am.
Hit up RC 33OH on facebook and we'll let you know when we go anywhere and when.

Back