• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone near Cleveland

jakirespress

Hey I'm looking for people in the Cleveland area that want to get together and have a good time and crawl please contact me

Hey there is a nice spot at Garfield Park...I live around the corner and have built a small rock garden in my yard to mess around on.

Axial Deadbolt
No Longer Stock

There is a great group of people on FaceBook.
Ohio Scale GURUS.
Send us a request! A bunch of us from NEO!
We just did a trail ride today in Hinckley @ Whipps Ledges!

Feel free to send me a friend request (Joe Keske). Let me know you saw this post and I can get you all in touch with a bunch of Crawlers near Cleveland/Akron!

I stay near 116th and mlk in Cleveland and I'm only 17 just to let you guys know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that area, your near where they split? Follow MLK North and you hit Kinsman? I did some work at Zelma Rec.

Take MLK all the way North to the lake and hit Gordon Park! Some awesome rocks to crawl on for the breakwall!

Valley City here. The ledges in Hinkley is aswesome.
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but I was hoping for some info on where you were at the Ledges. I have hiked there as a youngster and I am curious where you parked, where you ran and how much of a hike to get there?

Oh, 2 of us in Strongsville.
We currently drive up to Olmsted Falls to run on the rocks in the Rocky River.
We both have Gen8 Axe edition

Back