• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

anyone in Humboldt County?

I'm up in Arcata, I mostly crawl but I do have a few bashers.

Where do you usually go to bash?

We just moved back to Fortuna two months ago after living in Santa Rosa for 8 years:shock:. All of my RC stuff( most of the RC tools didnt get "lost") either got lost or someone helped themselves to it in the move, but Iam slowly replacing things. Picked up a Base Camp which actually works pretty well, I have been an Axial Fanboy since they first hit the market in 2008 or so and have been able to get them to work well for my driving style. Anyway I used to run my cars behind Rohner Park there is a network of trails back there that have a lot of nice areas to setup some gates to run. And also used to go out HY 36 near Swimmers Delight and setup courses out there, glad to be back up here again.

I typically bring my crawlers to Samoa, if I have time I prefer Trinidad tho. Sequoia park is pretty cool for crawling or bashing .

Back