• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anybody close to Mechanicsville?

Dustinator

Looking for some folks to crawl with. Been doing Belle Isle and trails around some of the parks. Haven't seen anybody else out.
593d8006f998bf39a21370b448dc60bb.jpg
7b36c1d16735c728b71657a5e549a4b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I am in Mechanicsville. I crawled those same spots from 09-2015, when the local action died down I got into racing solid axle monster trucks.

Yeah I was a comp crawler, there are plenty of scaler guys that still run down there. Belle Isle and Forest Hill park right down the street are great places to crawl. I tried the scale thing and even still have a scx10 and a wraith but I enjoyed the completion and performance of comp crawling more. I might get back down there one day with a scale truck, I miss Belle.

Back