• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Any Simi Valley Dads/Sons crawling around or scene dead???

Looking for other dads/adults and their kiddos looking to crawl around Simi?…I see random folks at Chumash Park (Flannigans), but in general not a lot of folks around…is the scene pretty much dead or am I looking in the wrong place.?

Looking for other dads/adults and their kiddos looking to crawl around Simi?…I see random folks at Chumash Park (Flannigans), but in general not a lot of folks around…is the scene pretty much dead or am I looking in the wrong place.?

Scenes not dead from what I see a lot of people are into it they just don’t know each other but I’m from Simi let’s get together one of these weekends

Back